The Typhoon Pro provides the same high flow as the standard Typhoon but in an all-metal design for hardcore users. Chrome plating on an aluminum body resists chemicals and solvents and makes this gun easy to clean. The gun can also be disassembled for easy maintenance and internal cleaning.
- Standard with chrome-plated high flow tip.
- Flow is 34 CFM at 125 PSI.
- Generates 2.1 lbs. of Thrust.
- Maximum flow for easy clean up and blow-off of even the heaviest shavings and chips.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA regulations.
- Variable flow trigger for controlled blow-off.
- Durable, all metal construction.
- Chrome-plated to resist chemicals and solvents.
- Can be disassembled for easy maintenance and internal cleaning.
- Uses the same tips and extensions as the regular Typhoon.
- Body Material: Chrome-plated aluminum
- Trigger Material: Die-Cast Zinc
- Tip Material: Chrome-Plated Brass
- Sound Level at 125 PSI (Db): 85
- Length: 10.5"
- Width: 5.75"
- Height: 2.125"
Manufacturer: ACME AUTOMOTIVE