Introducing the Ingersoll Rand's 1/2 in. Quiet Titanium Impact Wrench. With its Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool, sparing your ears without sacrificing the power. A powerful, durable and reliable workhorse whose reputation is built on helping you build yours, because you don't do a job halfway, and neither do these tools.
- 1,300 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and 900 ft-lbs. of max reverse torque
- Finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism will handle the most demanding applications
- Lightweight at 4.7 lbs. reduces user fatigue for longer usage periods
- Titanium hammercase, steel-wear plate and composite housing that protect the tool from the harshest environments
- Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool, sparing your ears without sacrificing the power
- 1/2 in. Quiet Titanium Impact Wrench - 2235QTIMAX
Manufacturer: INGERSOLL RAND