Flexzilla® is a revolutionary hose featuring a Premium Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility. Flexzilla® hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay-flat exactly where you drop it and won’t work against you during operation or coiling after use. Flexzilla® offers extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero conditions. Flexzilla® is currently in use by oil companies located in Alaska! Flexzilla? Air Hoses offer superior flexibility for tight radius bends in both cold and warm environments. Engineered polymer-blend material permits use in environments where general purpose PVC and rubber hoses may become too stiff.
- Lays flat, no memory
- Superior bend radius
- Kink resistant under pressure
- Extreme all-weather flexibility, even in sub-zero temperatures! (-40° to 140° F)
- Maximum working pressure: 300 PSI
- 3:1 Safety factor
- Excellent abrasion-resistant outer cover
- Includes bend restrictor that reduces wear and tear, prolonging the life of the hose
Manufacturer: LEGACY MFG. CO.