|The Volkswagen Passat Service Manual: 1990-1993 contains comprehensive repair information for B3 platform Passat models. It's heavily illustrated with high quality photographs and drawings, and covers routine maintenance and service work.
Service to Volkswagen owners is of top priority to the Volkswagen organization and has always included the continuing development and introduction of new and expanded services. This manual has been prepared with the Volkswagen owner in mind. The aim throughout has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures, and accurate specifications.
- Fundamental automotive concepts, including explanations of basic troubleshooting, safe and effective workshop practices, and tools.
- Complete tune-up specifications, plus troubleshooting and repair of the electronic ignition system and knock sensors.
- Engine and cylinder head service, repair and reconditioning.
- Troubleshooting and repair of the CIS-E Motronic engine management system.
- Emission control tests, repairs and adjustments, including testing and replacing the oxygen sensor.
- Automatic and manual transmission maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair.
- Suspension and power steering service and repair, including strut replacement and complete wheel alignment specifications.
- Disc brake reconditioning and repair.
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) troubleshooting and repair.
- Body adjustments and repairs, including sunroof.
- New heating and air conditioning information, including R-134a A/C systems.
- Includes the Passat Electrical Troubleshooting Manual, with detailed wiring diagrams.
- Plus the comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torque specifications that you've come to expect from Bentley manuals.
Hardcover, 8 3/8 x 11, 640 pgs., 639 photos, illustrations and diagrams.