|1. After removing the floor mats, vacuum
out the interior and trunk, using care to reach under seats and in crevices. Shake any
loose dirt from the floor mats, then vacuum them as well.
2. Spot clean the floor mats, carpets, seats and other
areas with MOTHERS® Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner as required.
3. With a 1-2" paint brush, clean all air vents and
trim on dash, including radio buttons. Start at the top and work down to prevent dust from
settling where you've already cleaned. Do the same to all dash seams, the console, and
4. If you have leather, use MOTHERS® Leather Cleaner and
MOTHERS® Leather Conditioner to maintain your leather surfaces.
5. Apply MOTHERS® Chrome Polish to a folded rag, then to
the windows. Allow to dry to a haze, then buff off for squeaky clean, sparkling window
glass. Note: DO NOT apply MOTHERS® Chrome Polish to any windows with window tint
film. Or, as an alternative, soak clean 100% cotton terry towels in hot water. Squeeze
excess water from the towel and apply to windows. Dry with another clean cotton towel.
6. With another hot, wet towel, clean off all kick panels
and trim moldings. Dry as needed. For stubborn shoe scuffs, try MOTHERS® Carpet &
7. Apply PRESERVES Protectant liberally to a clean rag
and wipe down the dash, door panels and other vinyl surfaces.