This article is one in a series that have been released in conjunction with Wayne's new book, 101 Performance Projects for Your BMW 3 Series. The book contains 272 pages of full color projects detailing everything from performance mods to timing the camshafts. With more than 650+ full-color glossy photos accompanying extensive step-by-step procedures, this book is required reading in any 3 Series owner's collection. The book was released in August 2006, and is available for ordering now. See The Official Book Website for more details.
- 1. Introduction, Intent, Acknowledgements, and Abbreviations
- 2. Table of Contents
- 3. What Advantage will I gain from reading this FAQ?
- 4. What is Gasoline? (FAQ Part 1, topics 4.0 - 4.11)
- Gasoline FAQ Part 2 (topics 4.12 - 5.14)
- Gasoline FAQ Part 3 (topics 6.0 - 8.8)
- Gasoline FAQ Part 4 (topics 8.9 - 11.2)